Universal Pictures :
- Owned by Comcast through its wholly owned subsidiary NBCUniversal
- Apart of the “Big Six” film studios (consists of Warner Bros., Paramount Pictures, Walt Disney, Columbia Pictures, and 20th Century Fox)
- Despicable Me grossed $900 million, breaking Blu-Ray and digital sales records
- Jurassic Park, highest grossing movie of all time
How is operating on a traditional platform-
- Universal’s content is released across traditional and digital distribution channels, including theatrical exhibition, physical and electronic home entertainment, pay and free television, and subscription on-demand services.
Digital Media Innovations-
- Universal Hi-Def
All-new way to collect and access your movies and TV shows in the cloud. You can now watch movies anywhere on your favorite devices! Instantly stream and download movies to watch on iPad®, iPhone®, Android™, smart TVs, connected Blu-ray™ players, game consoles, and more.